LABORATORY ASSISTANT - LABORATORY
Position Summary: Collects and labels all specimens requiring testing in the clinical laboratory. Performs order entry of tests as necessary. Ensures that specimens are routed to appropriate areas for testing. Performs waived complexity testing as required under the direction of a staff technologist. Processes all specimens for reference laboratory testing.
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
• One year previous phlebotomy experience in a health or setting including experience with microbiology setup (i.e. plating, staining etc.) and waive testing AND completion of phlebotomy training through an accredited agency.
• Ability to read, communicate, and document effectively through oral, written, or electronic means.
• Phlebotomy, medical terminology, computer experience, and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize and respond promptly to a changing workload.
Additional Information Position Type : Part Time Shift : Other Contact Information
Anna Toledo - Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
1901 Red Rock Drive
Gallup, NM 87301