MAINTENANCE WORKER II - MAINTENANCE
Position Summary: Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Worker II is responsible for maintenance of RMCHCS facilities and grounds, acting as security guard when needed.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or a combination of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Three years experience in maintenance or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance and operation.
• Licensure & Certifications:
• Valid New Mexico driver's license and be eligibility to be insured under RMCHCS vehicle liability policy.
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day Contact Information
Anna Toledo - Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
1901 Red Rock Drive
Gallup, NM 87301