SECURITY OFFICER - SECURITY
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Lead Security Officer, the Security Officer patrols RMCHCS properties to ensure the safety and security of patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and visitors. Protects and safeguards RMCHCS facilities against unauthorized entry, trespassing, pilferage, theft, intentional or accidental destruction or damage, or any other dishonest or illegal act.
• High School Degree or GED
• Minimum of one year in security work preferred.
• Active duty in military, armed services and/or minimum of one year law enforcement.
• Ability to handle potentially volatile situations in a calm manner.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong ability to cope in stressful situations.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle high workload volume.
• Ability to perform in a team-oriented environment where flexibility and adaptability are key.
• Ability to take an energetic approach towards process improvement within the department.
• Ability to treat customers and fellow employees with courtesy and respect.
• Current NM Driver's license and be eligibility to be insured under RMCHCS vehicle liability policy.
• Will be required to undergo background check with acceptable results prior to hire.
• Annual training in self-defense.
• CPI Certification
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Other Contact Information
Anna Toledo - Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
1901 Red Rock Drive
Gallup, NM 87301