TEMPORARY- MATERIALS MGMT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK - MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Director, Materials Management of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services, the Materials Management Clerk will be responsible for matching purchase orders with invoices, computer entry of invoice and purchase order information, various secretarial duties as required, and substituting the Records Archival Clerk when they are absent from work.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or a combination of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Previous experience in a Materials Management or Accounts Payable position preferred.
• Minimum of two years of accounting or personal computer experience required.
• Two years of college accounting or computer related experience preferred.
• Good analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must have computer skills and ability to work with various software packages.
• Good math and problem solving skills are a must.
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day Ref Code: TEMPORARY POSITIONContact Information
Anna Toledo - Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
1901 Red Rock Drive
Gallup, NM 87301