REGISTERED NURSE - EMERGENCY ROOM
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible to the Director, Emergency Department to provide age appropriate and culturally sensitive care to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Competency is evaluated based on the assessment of the nurse's ability to utilize the nursing process in the prevention of and intervention in life-threatening situations, while effectively interacting with patients, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
• Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma Program required. BSN preferred.
• Sufficient previous clinical experience in area of expertise.
• Ability to read, communicate, and document effectively through oral, written, or electronic means. Previous computer experience and excellent customer service skills. Ability to prioritize and respond promptly to a changing workload.
• Current NM RN license or compact state RN license required.
• CPR / BLS certification required. ACLS, PALS & CPI certification also required.
• Successful completion of Basic Dysrhythmia if no previous experience of reading cardiac rhythms.
• Must complete and maintain ACLS certification within 60 days of hire.
• Must complete and maintain ENPC, TNCC and NISS (Stroke Certification) within 9 months of hire.
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Contact Information
Brian Lalio - HR Generalist/Recruiter