HOUSE SUPERVISOR - PATIENT CARE SERVICES
POSITION SUMMARY: The House Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality services through effective management of activities throughout the organization during assigned shift. In the absence of the executive staff, is responsible for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of the administrator on call and the CNO/COO.
• Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma Program required. BSN preferred.
• At least 3 years staff nurse experience required - 2 years if BSN; 1 year of charge nurse experience preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the nursing process applied across all settings.
• Ability to interpret organizational policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
• Demonstrated ability to work with multicultural groups.
• Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory and accrediting agency requirements.
• Ability to read, communicate, and document effectively through oral, written, or electronic means. Previous computer experience and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize and respond promptly to a changing workload.
• Current NM RN license or compact state RN license required, CPR / BLS certification required.
• ACLS certification also required in critical care areas (i.e., ED, ICU, Telemetry, PACU, etc.) & PALS certification also required in the ED, PACU. CPI (ER, MED SURG)Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Other Contact Information
Brian Lalio - HR Generalist/Recruiter